-Blood Bowl: My Dugout is the companion to the boxed game of Blood Bowl. You can purchase this on games-workshop.com.
The free app allows you to draft your own Orc and Human teams or just jump straight into action with the Gouged Eye or Reikland Reavers. The app also helps you manage your games of Blood Bowl, guiding you through the pre-game process and giving you in game information right at your fingertips.
In app purchases are available that will add enjoyment to your games. With the Death Zone Team Manager, you can draft and manage any of the available teams through an entire league season. The app will manage your star player points, your treasury and the inevitable injuries you will face while you lead your team to glory.
- For Apple devices, you can download it from the App Store. You can find it here
- For Android devices you can download it from the Google Play Store. You can find it here
- The app is designed for mobile devices and tablets including iPhones and Ipads. Most newer devices are compatible with the app.
- There are literally hundreds of Android devices available, and we haven’t checked every possible combination of device and operating system. The app has been designed to be compatible with Android operating systems 4.1 and above as well as the latest version of iOS on Apple.
- The app is not available on Windows devices or Amazon Kindles.
- Please update your device to use the most up-to-date software. The app is optimised for use on the most recent operating systems, and we can't guarantee it will function correctly using anything else..
- The app has been optimized for both Tablet and Mobile devices and will always show you the version that best suits your device.
- Purchasing an item on any device unlocks both versions for your account, and which is displayed depends on the device being used to read it.
- You will also be able to gain access to any items you buy on all your devices on the same platform, not just the one you purchased it on (for example, if you bought Deathzone Season One on your iPhone, you would then have access to the same content on your iPad as long as you are logged into both on the same iTunes account).
- Delete the app completely and reinstall it.
- Make sure that you have sufficient storage space on your device.
- Make sure your Internet connection is good. If your connection is not fast enough to complete the download in a given time, it may mean that you cannot download the content, even if you have sufficient memory on your device.
- Lastly, make sure you have the most recent version of your operating system installed on your device.
Don’t worry; your in-app purchases are not perishable. That means that if you’ve paid for it, you will get it. You can delete the app and reinstall it as many times as you like and still get access to your purchases.
- Blood Bowl: My Dugout is free to download and is the companion to the boxed game of Blood Bowl. You will need a copy of this boxed game to fully enjoy the app.
- There are several in app purchases that are designed to help you enjoy your games, each of these is clearly priced and described in the app itself.
- If you do have any queries regarding in app purchases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.