A Warhammer 40,000 expansion
As the mortal forces of Chaos burst forth from the Eye of Terror and assault mankind's Imperium, the ancient Eldar race face their own trials. Craftworld Biel-Tan becomes the target for a daemonic host that seeks to corrupt its ancient infinity circuit, and Eldrad Ulthran of Craftworld Ulthwé puts a plan into motion to bring forth Ynnead, God of the Dead and change the fate of his entire race…
Complete your collection while you still can.
Warhammer 40,000 is being updated soon and we’ll be taking this title off sale. Though the rules section of the title won’t be compatible with the updated version of Warhammer 40,000, all of the great hobby content and background narrative will be as valid as ever.
This is an ePub3 file. You will need an ePub3 reader on your device to use it. For more information about these, check out our Formats and Ranges page.
Fracture of Biel-Tan is the second book in the Gathering Storm series. This eBook edition introduces the Triumvirate of Ynnead – The Visarch, Sword of Ynnead; Yvraine, Emissary of Ynnead and The Yncarne, Avatar of Ynnead – and chronicles the desperate battle to determine the future of the Eldar, and an uneasy alliance that will potentially dictate the fate of the galaxy.
Though they long ago learned how to stave off the vile attention of She Who Thirsts – known as Slaanesh in the tongues of men – the Time of Ending yet tightens its grip on the Eldar. No matter the methods they use to escape the notice of the god who haunts them, the Eldar sacrifice much in the process.
Some Eldar refuse to abandon the glorious dream of building their ancient empire anew – or at least burning brightly before the end. Eldrad Ulthran, High Farseer of Craftworld Ulthwé, puts into place a plan to bring forth Ynnead, the slumbering God of the Dead. A daemonic host assaults Biel-Tan, corrupting its infinity circuit. Unlikely alliances are formed in the face of desperation. And the Gathering Storm darkens over the entire galaxy…
– Seven datasheets, covering new characters Yvraine, the Visarch & the Yncarne plus the Black Guardians of Ulthwé
– Five new formations, including the Triumvirate of Ynnead
– Two detachments – the Reborn Warhost, combining Craftworlds, Dark Eldar, Harlequins and the new Ynnari into a single force, and the Ulthwé Strike Force
– Artefacts, Tactical Objectives, Warlord Traits and army special rules for the new Ynnari faction, plus new Revenant psychic discipline
– Four Echoes of War missions that allow you to replay key battles from the narrative
– Extensive uniform guides for the forces in the story