From their bustling sky-ports come the Kharadron Overlords! With powerful weapons and mighty skyvessels, they seek to amass wealth, be it by trade or war, and they will stop at nothing to increase their stores of precious aethyr-gold. This Battletome contains everything you need to turn a collection of Kharadron Overlords models into an all-conquering battleforce.
– 12 warscrolls containing the rules for your Kharadron Overlords miniatures
– 5 warscroll battalions, providing extra rules and special tactics
– 5 battleplans for battles that epitomise the Kharadron Overlords' way of war
– Unique Allegiance Abilities and Artefacts of Power for the six major Sky-Ports
– Additional Allegiance Abilities for Sky-Ports of your own devising
– Artefacts of Power for heroes and skyvessels
– Pitched battle profiles for all the warscrolls and battalions in the book
– Path to Glory rules for Kharadron Overlords warbands
– Detailed step by step painting guides for the Kharadron Overlords models
– Tips on building and using a Kharadron Overlords army
Also includes complete background on the Kharadron Overlords, their sky-ports, the Kharadron Code, and their history, along with uniform guides and colour schemes for the major sky-ports.
This is an ePub3 file. You will need an ePub3 reader on your device to use it. For more information about these, check out our Formats and Ranges page.
Far above the highest mountain peaks, a new power has arisen. In secrecy they have grown strong, developing new technology and weapons of war. Guided by their Code, the Kharadron Overlords have sent forth their sky-fleets, commanding to return with riches, or not at all…
Battletome: Kharadron Overlords introduces a new duardin army into the worlds of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. A militaristic, mercantile society detached completely from the other branches of duardin that populate the Mortal Realms, they treat war and trade as much the same thing – a means to amass wealth; and they excel at both. More than anything, they seek aether-gold – this lighter-than-air element is their society’s lifeblood, holding their cities aloft, fueling their ships and powering their elaborate armour. Great sky-fleets of warships descend from dozens of sky-ports when a rich seam is discovered; the Kharadron Overlords will fight bitterly to accrue this vital substance, and the status it brings