A Warhammer 40,000 expansion
These are the Imperium's darkest days. Cadia has fallen, warp storms ravage the galaxy and the forces of Chaos are everywhere. Even such bastions as Macragge, home world of the Ultramarines, are not immune to the savage assaults of the Dark Gods' servants. But where there is darkness comes the light of hope. An alliance of Imperial forces and Aeldari may hold the key to victory: the power to awaken Roboute Guilliman, primarch of the Ultramarines!
Complete your collection while you still can.
Warhammer 40,000 is being updated soon and we’ll be taking this title off sale. Though the rules section of the title won’t be compatible with the updated version of Warhammer 40,000, all of the great hobby content and background narrative will be as valid as ever.
This is an ePub3 file. You will need an ePub3 reader on your device to use it. For more information about these, check out our Formats and Ranges page.
– Four new datasheets, including the Triumvirate of the Imperium: the mysterious Cypher, the heroic Grey Knights Grand Master Voldus and the XIII primarch himself, Roboute Guilliman!
– Four new formations: The Fallen, Bulwark of Purity, Victrix Guard and the Triumvirate of the Imperium
– a new detachment, Warlord Traits and Relics for Ultramarines forces
– Daemonic Adversaries: rules for fielding Grey Knights against enemies that are not necessarily Daemonic in nature, meaning your Grey Knights can be fielding without breaking narrative
– In Pursuit of the Fallen: special objectives to be used when fielding Cypher, units of the Fallen, and Dark Angels
– Five Echoes of War missions, allowing you to refight key battles from Rise of the Primarch
– Three Cataclysm of War missions, representing desperate battles fought during the Gathering Storm.
Rise of the Primarch is the third book in the Gathering Storm series. This eBook edition introduces the Triumvirate of the Primarch – a trio of heroes including Roboute Guilliman, Primarch of the Ultramarines – and draws the threads of the thrilling story of the Gathering Storm together in dramatic fashion. Heroes new and old rise in defence of the Imperium, and the universe of Warhammer 40,000 will be changed forever.
Cadia, the long-standing symbol of Imperial defiance against the relentlessly encroaching tides of Chaos, has fallen to the fury of Abaddon’s Thirteenth Black Crusade. Craftworld Biel-Tan has been shattered, along with the dreams of their restoration to prominence. Chaos is ascending – all across the galaxy, raging warp storms cause havoc as reality itself twists in agony.
Hope, however, remains. An alliance of Ynnari and Celestinian forces has found common ground in their desire to ward off Chaos. These heroes of the Imperium and warriors of the Aeldari race through the webway to Macragge, there to attempt the unthinkable – awaken Roboute Guilliman, primarch of the Ultramarines, and seek his leadership in this desperate battle for nothing less than survival. The Storm gathers…